Of course the above caught my attention! When I saw a headline like this on my news aggregator, I HAD to check it out!!
- If I preached a short sermon, could it really win $200,000? What are the criteria?
- Who is sponsoring it?
- How short REALLY is a mini-sermon?
- Do I have to write a new sermon? Could it be one I have already preached (or, I guess, PART of one I have already preached?)
- Does it have to be preached live or do I send in a tape or a manuscript.
- What I could do with $200,000!
Imagine my disappointment when I found out that Mini-Sermon (pictured) is a horse in this Wednesdays running of a race at the Keeneland Racetrack in Lexington, KY. I guess she is quite good. Supposedly, she was the winner of the running of the Top Flight at the Aqueduct Racetrack in New York over Thanksgiving weekend last November.
Oh well… I guess I can’t outrun her…there goes my $200K (but I bet I could out preach her…mini or not!)