What Cal Does
- to inspire, motivate and better lead their staff–both paid and volunteer
- to successfully manage the hiring, releasing and repositioning of staff.
- who have great opportunities before them, to develop a way to take advantage of those opportunities and move forward even quicker.
- to build their lives on wisdom and action.
- who have become stalled, to re-target where they want to go & soar past the mediocre to joy-filled effectiveness.
- who need remediation to develop a plan of action to not only fix the issues that confront them, but bring balance back to their lives.
In addition to one-on-one coaching and consulting, I provide & use a variety of resources:
- Resources related to leadership (some written by me, some written by others)
- Seminars for organizations (See the link to the Seminars page above)
- Group coaching programs
- Staff group coaching programs
- I help teach task specific software such as Mindmapping software.
Be sure to “Like” us at www.facebook.com/CalHabigCoaching